Kinyarwanda translation help
Thread poster: robothugs
Apr 19, 2009

I'm writing a paper on the psychology of language acquisition and sentence structures in Kinyarwanda. I'm trying to put together an initial report for my supervisor, but it looks like the online database I was using has been corrupted...in any case, I was hoping that someone would remind me how to treat multiple WH-particles within a phrase.

Who bought what?
Why did who go where?
I wonder which cow she bought where?

if anyone has any ide
... See more
I'm writing a paper on the psychology of language acquisition and sentence structures in Kinyarwanda. I'm trying to put together an initial report for my supervisor, but it looks like the online database I was using has been corrupted...in any case, I was hoping that someone would remind me how to treat multiple WH-particles within a phrase.

Who bought what?
Why did who go where?
I wonder which cow she bought where?

if anyone has any idea, I'd be very grateful.

Kirstie
MA candidate, Linquistics,
Queen's University, Canada.
Collapse

Edward Vreeburg
Edward Vreeburg  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 08:54
Member (2008)
English to Dutch
+ ...
anyyhing in here? Apr 20, 2009

www.kigalicoders.com/kinyarwanda/kinyarwanda.pdf
www.nu.ac.za/department/data/kinappl.pdf

just guessing...

Maybe it would help if you put forward your own ideas first and ask for confirmation of them, rather and asking somebody to explain it to
... See more
www.kigalicoders.com/kinyarwanda/kinyarwanda.pdf
www.nu.ac.za/department/data/kinappl.pdf

just guessing...

Maybe it would help if you put forward your own ideas first and ask for confirmation of them, rather and asking somebody to explain it to you...

Ed
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Kinyarwanda translation help

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »