Castor vs. Caster: A U.K. / U.S. thing?
Thread poster: Marna Renteria

Marna Renteria  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:38
Spanish to English
Jul 2, 2009

Is "castor" the correct spelling in U.K.-English countries for what we in the U.S. call "caster", refering to wheel alignment?


Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:38
Member (2000)
Russian to English
+ ...
Yes Jul 2, 2009

We in the UK call them castors.


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Castor vs. Caster: A U.K. / U.S. thing?

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search