Certification romanian>italian? does it exist?
Thread poster: Giorgia Milani

Giorgia Milani  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:19
French to Italian
+ ...
Aug 21, 2009

I would like to know whether an exam which attest the capability of a translator for the pair romanian>italian exist or not. For myself, I couldn't find anything. However I probably didn't sought in the right places... I would be glad if someone could solve my doubts.
In case such a specific exam does not exist, which other existing exam would you advice me to take in order to prove my language skills for Romanian?

veronica drugas  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to Romanian
+ ...
Certificat Aug 22, 2009

Salut Giorgia,

In Italia nu exista un astfel de certificat, intr-adevar, ai putea lua in considerare examenele de traducator organizate de Ministerul Culturii din Romania dar nu stiu ce validitate au aici.

Bafta,
Veronica Drugas

Giorgia Milani  Identity Verified
Italy
French to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Certificat Aug 22, 2009

Va multzumesc pentru informatie, nu stiam ca exista acest exam. Dar, cum se poate obtine informatii despre validitatea al lui aici?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Certification romanian>italian? does it exist?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search