Prerna Bakshi (X)
Prerna Bakshi (X)  Identity Verified
Australia
Local time: 04:09
Hindi to English
+ ...
Aug 22, 2009

Hi everyone,

I am doing a research in my university regarding the language use in the Linguistics program, can you please spare some of your time and answer my survey. I would really appreciate it. Since it's the word document, I don;t think I can post it here due to the word limit and the survey would not come in tabular format for some reason so anyone willing to help me answer the survey, you can return the result to me privately
... See more
Hi everyone,

I am doing a research in my university regarding the language use in the Linguistics program, can you please spare some of your time and answer my survey. I would really appreciate it. Since it's the word document, I don;t think I can post it here due to the word limit and the survey would not come in tabular format for some reason so anyone willing to help me answer the survey, you can return the result to me privately, if you wish, my email address is [email protected]

I can email you the document.

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help related to the survey needed!

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »