PhD study: Linguistics, question
Thread poster: NataliaCamomile
Nov 8, 2017

Dear All,

I'm a PhD student in linguistics, also a beginner in translations.

I'm currently running my research on the perception of recorded utterances at the Department of English, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, Poland.

I'm looking for native speakers of English who would be so kind so as to help me with my (anonymous) questionnaire.

I would be grateful if you could find 5 minutes for my study and complete the questionnaire attached here (created in google docs) :

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdgxd2RoDfpYfK71x3dsKydW8HFBDXJ3W4KWOOBcxk5IgoXiQ/viewform

The questioannaire is very simple and won't take long.

If you have some time and could devote it to my questionnaire, I would be happyicon_smile.gif

Kind regards,
Natalia Pałka

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PhD study: Linguistics, question

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search