Call for native speakers of English
Thread poster: sverbern

sverbern
English
Mar 21, 2006

Dear all,

I am a researcher in the field of computational linguistics. Currently, I am looking for native speakers of English to participate in an experiment. This experiment is conducted over the Internet.

You don't need any specific knowledge other than understanding and speaking English at a native level. The first task will take you around 15 minutes. After this task, you can decide whether you want to continue the experiment.

The tasks involve reading texts and formulating questions and answers.

If you are willing to help me, then please go to my web site at http://lands.let.ru.nl/TSpublic/sverbern/ and click on 'Participate' in the menu on the left.
A step-by-step explanation of the task is given to you once you started the experiment.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email me.

Thank you very much,
Suzan Verberne

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Call for native speakers of English

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €495 / $595
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €495 / $595 / £425 / ¥70,000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search