Resource: Linguistics
Thread poster: K. Ponnan
K. Ponnan  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 07:33
English to Tamil
+ ...
Apr 17, 2007

questia.com is a great place to begin your academic research (Elena, please take note)

I found this link on linguistics to be particularly interesting.

http://www.questia.com/library/literature/language/linguistics/

Direct link Reply with quote

lingomania
Local time: 09:33
Italian to English
Interesting Apr 21, 2007

It's a very interesting site. Thank you. I'm reading Symbol Formation: An Organismic-Developmental Approach to the Psychology of Language.

K. Ponnan  Identity Verified
Malaysia
Local time: 07:33
English to Tamil
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It is Apr 22, 2007

"Organismic-Developmental Approach" is something I had never heard before. Sounds interesting though. I see that you are a language teacher, no wonder you are interested in topics like this.

It is interesting isn't it, the way you can do research like this right from home? Technology always amazes me. And they say we only use 10% of what we are capable of!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Resource: Linguistics

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search