Thread poster: Ekaterina Khovanovitch

Ekaterina Khovanovitch  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 10:46
Member (2005)
Spanish to Russian
+ ...
Jun 30, 2012

I am translating a novel of Susana Fortes "Wating for Robert Capa" from Spanish into Russian. I try to look all pictures dscribed in it. I need to see this picture for descibing it in Russian:

an old man sharpening a knife at the door of the house; next to him a small bundle covered with sacking, open at one end, with the brown head of a little sleeping gipsy girl peeping out.

The photo was made by Robert Capa in Spain in 1935. Dear colleagues, can you give mi a link? Ou can you send me te photo by e-mail?

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Barbara Carrara  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 08:46
Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Magnum Photos Website Jun 30, 2012

Hi

Try the Magnum Photos website.

Here's the link to the first page of 62 for Robert Capa's photographs,

http://www.magnumphotos.com/C.aspx?VP3=SearchResult_VPage&VBID=2K1HZO0O5MDC8&SMLS=1&RW=1263&RH=587

Hope the one you're looking for is among them.
Good luck!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need to see the picture

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search