Ernst Jünger: scans needed
Thread poster: xxxS P Willcock
xxxS P Willcock  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:16
German to English
+ ...
Jun 17, 2013

to my considerable displeasure I find that my local university library does not, in fact, have the full collected works of Ernst Jünger on their shelves. they have three volumes thereof (count them, 3 out of 22) but some noddy in the process of cataloguing decided to include Sämtliche Werke as a headword and separate entry because, presumably, they can't read German, and couldn't be bothered to ask for help.

could anybody with access to a good library take the time to scan some pages for me and send them across as .pdf? I know this is asking a lot but I would be really, really grateful.

the volumes I need, alas, are not yet available electronically from Klett, and time is too tight for me to wait for a Zvab or AbeBooks delivery... yes, this is for the Bristol University translation competition, just in case you were wondering!

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
What do you need exactly Jun 18, 2013

Amazon.de would deliver within a few days, and the paperbacks are cheap.

xxxS P Willcock  Identity Verified
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
more than just a few days... Jun 18, 2013

sadly postal deliveries to Romania take rather longer! happily however I have found help on another forum from a university librarian in the USA, who has supplied me the pages I need.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ernst Jünger: scans needed

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search