Ernst Jünger: scans needed
Thread poster: xxxS P Willcock

xxxS P Willcock  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:25
German to English
+ ...
Jun 17, 2013

to my considerable displeasure I find that my local university library does not, in fact, have the full collected works of Ernst Jünger on their shelves. they have three volumes thereof (count them, 3 out of 22) but some noddy in the process of cataloguing decided to include Sämtliche Werke as a headword and separate entry because, presumably, they can't read German, and couldn't be bothered to ask for help.

could anybody with access to a good library take the time to scan some pages for me and send them across as .pdf? I know this is asking a lot but I would be really, really grateful.

the volumes I need, alas, are not yet available electronically from Klett, and time is too tight for me to wait for a Zvab or AbeBooks delivery... yes, this is for the Bristol University translation competition, just in case you were wondering!

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
What do you need exactly Jun 18, 2013

Amazon.de would deliver within a few days, and the paperbacks are cheap.

xxxS P Willcock  Identity Verified
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
more than just a few days... Jun 18, 2013

sadly postal deliveries to Romania take rather longer! happily however I have found help on another forum from a university librarian in the USA, who has supplied me the pages I need.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Ernst Jünger: scans needed

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search