Bukowski poetry translation rights
Thread poster: enric_garcia

enric_garcia
English to Spanish
Jul 2, 2006

I'm planning to translate and publish in Spain the poetry of Charles Bukowski but I don't know who I have to deal with to adquiere the translation rights. Can you help me?

Thank you!

please reply to:
enric.gt*hotmail.com

Roomy Naqvy  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 09:47
English to Hindi
+ ...
translation rights Jul 2, 2006

I suggest you contact the publisher... or try to find the writer's address and write. Either Bukowski's family has the rights or the publisher... in most cases, they are with the publisher... but it is nice to contact both author [or family] and the publisher. Will http://bukowski.net/ help you?

Roomy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bukowski poetry translation rights

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search