https://www.proz.com/forum/literature_poetry/9474-translations_of_%22continuity_of_parks_%22_by_cort%3Fzar.html

Translations of \"Continuity of Parks\" by Cortázar
Thread poster: A Hayes (X)
A Hayes (X)
A Hayes (X)
Australia
Local time: 14:58
Mar 17, 2003

this is the same question I posted a couple of days ago in Spanish.

I\'m desperately looking for edited translations into English of this one-page short story. I only have Paul Blackburn\'s.

If anyone happens to have any other translations, could you please send me the details, i.e. name of translator, publishing house, etc. It\'d be fantastic if you could forward me the story, as it\'d save alot of time. In any case, any suggestions or clues are greatly
... See more
this is the same question I posted a couple of days ago in Spanish.

I\'m desperately looking for edited translations into English of this one-page short story. I only have Paul Blackburn\'s.

If anyone happens to have any other translations, could you please send me the details, i.e. name of translator, publishing house, etc. It\'d be fantastic if you could forward me the story, as it\'d save alot of time. In any case, any suggestions or clues are greatly appreciated-

Cheers!

alejandra

Collapse

E-nauta
E-nauta  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 06:58
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Are you looking for this? Mar 17, 2003

http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~sarahfsk/continuity.html

Just checked that this version is the same you must have (Paul\'s)

[ This Message was edited by: jsolvezb on 2003-03-17 21:37]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translations of \"Continuity of Parks\" by Cortázar

Translation news

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »