Question on Locstudio
Thread poster: tippitt
tippitt
tippitt
English to Thai
Jun 7, 2005

I'm very new to Locstudio and trying to learn how to use it.
Does anybody know about the "Validate" function in Locstudio?

Thanks

jmd (X)
jmd (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:39
English to Slovenian
+ ...
What exactly do you need to know? Jun 23, 2005

Hi,

It would be easier to answer your question if you told us what exactly is your problem.

H.Salem
H.Salem
Local time: 17:39
English to Arabic
validate process = verifying that contents of SW/glossary database are ok Oct 3, 2005

With the Name of Allah

As far as I know, the validate process is to verify that the contents of your SW database or glossary databse are ok and valid. So this is testing, validation and checking.
The most important part is how to deal with The results and output of this process.
This is a brief overview of this function, if you want more details, let me know please.

Yours
Hussein Salem

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-10-04 04:5
... See more
With the Name of Allah

As far as I know, the validate process is to verify that the contents of your SW database or glossary databse are ok and valid. So this is testing, validation and checking.
The most important part is how to deal with The results and output of this process.
This is a brief overview of this function, if you want more details, let me know please.

Yours
Hussein Salem

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-10-04 04:50]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Question on Locstudio

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »