TRADOS 2011, From concordance search (F3) back to active target segment? SHORTCUT wanted
Thread poster: Virginia Renalias

Virginia Renalias  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 06:33
German to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 31, 2012

Hi everybody,
I've been using SDL Trados Studio 2011 for a while and keep getting mad because you always need the mouse to go from the search window back to the target segment you are editing...
I've been looking for a shortcut in the Help and in forums and cannot find it, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to have this function...

I'm sure there's a shortcut and I was just not clever enought to find it
Tips? Ideas?

Many thanks!
virginia

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
English
As long as you have SP2... Aug 31, 2012

... then you can use ctrl+tab to switch between all the windows in Studio, and F6 to switch between source or target of concordance or the editor to select the text you wish to work with.

Regards

Paul

Virginia Renalias  Identity Verified
Germany
German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Aug 31, 2012

It worked!!! I knew it had to be possible, million thanks! Wondering why I didn't aks before!
Thanks a lot and regards,
Virginia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 2011, From concordance search (F3) back to active target segment? SHORTCUT wanted

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search