SDL 2017 Langage Cloud : logged in but no consult
Thread poster: CBrodeur

CBrodeur  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:11
English to French
Nov 27, 2016

I do not understand why the SDL 2017 cannot consult the Langage Cloud MT. I get no result.
I can add the Langage Cloud MT with the other MTs, but during translation, the translation window indicates No correspondance (except when there is something in my own MTs). The parameters are the same as with my 2015 software (which works fine).
My own MTs are English(US) to French(CA). I use the free version.

Can someone help me? I really would like to start using my new acquisition...

Direct link Reply with quote

CBrodeur  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:11
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
There is a problem with adaptative MT English to French Canadian... Nov 28, 2016

Says so here : https://community.sdl.com/solutions/language/translat
It might be better not to uninstall 2015 immediately. SDL is aware of the problem and is working to correct it.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL 2017 Langage Cloud : logged in but no consult

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search