Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hi everybody, I am translation student. I would like to know your opinion about this topic. The survey is short, it just has 5 questions.
1. How do the specialized translators face the competitive market?
2. Which are the advantages and disadvantages of being specialized translators?
3. Nowadays, who does control the translation market? the general translators, the specialized general translators or the specialized translators. why?
4. If a novice translator decides to be general translator, will he get the same translator competence of a specialized translator? if your answer is not, do you think the novice translators should avoid this kind of translation (general translation)? why?
5. What will the future be of the specialized translation?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!