Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Hi everybody, I am translation student. I would like to know your opinion about this topic. The survey is short, it just has 5 questions.
1. How do the specialized translators face the competitive market?
2. Which are the advantages and disadvantages of being specialized translators?
3. Nowadays, who does control the translation market? the general translators, the specialized general translators or the specialized translators. why?
4. If a novice translator decides to be general translator, will he get the same translator competence of a specialized translator? if your answer is not, do you think the novice translators should avoid this kind of translation (general translation)? why?
5. What will the future be of the specialized translation?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users!
Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value