Thread poster: Aditya Ikhsan Prasiddha

Aditya Ikhsan Prasiddha  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 22:33
Member (2012)
English to Indonesian
Apr 27, 2012

Hello,

A few minutes ago I tried searching my profile on Google with the keywords: Aditya I.P. Proz. To my surprise the link to my profile was nowhere to be seen. How come?

edit: sorry, my bad. Aditya I.P. is my username so I should've searched for my full name.

[Edited at 2012-04-27 02:25 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Nicole Schnell  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:33
English to German
+ ...
That is because Apr 27, 2012

your profile page does not contain the abbreviation I.P. which means that no search engine will be able to find it.
I can find your profile easily by simply typing "aditya ikhsan", and before I even finished typing "ikhsan", Google automatically adds "prasiddha". Your visibility on Google is excellent.

ahmadwadan.com  Identity Verified
Kuwait
Local time: 18:33
English to Arabic
+ ...
Try this... Apr 28, 2012

Hello Aditya,

Please try this "ahmad wadan proz", I am sure it shall work.

Just kidding

I agree with Nicole

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My profile doesn't show on Google

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search