Grassroots support of MemoQ in non-English languages
Thread poster: Arkadi Burkov

Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 08:43
English to Russian
Jun 30, 2009

Since most of the general descriptions of MemoQ, its user-friendly workflow, step-by-step guides and the support forum itself are concentrated in English, I suggest that this topic should be used for posting links to non-English resources on Kilgray's products. The idea is that this will benefit the users whose languages only include a rudimentary form of English, raise awareness of this product and its vast capabilities, and may eventually lead to a wiki-style international MemoQ community.

To start with, I include a link to a blog MemoQ category maintained in Russian http://a2z-translation.net/category/cats-tents/memoq/

[Edited at 2009-06-30 07:29 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
What about the manuals? Jun 30, 2009

Why doesn't Kilgray pick a few translators from here to translate MemoQ's manuals to various languages? I am more than willing to do the Greek version!

Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Belarus
English to Russian
TOPIC STARTER
Manual for MemoQ 4 translated into Russian Apr 9, 2010

http://www.wordhord.com/download/memoQ_QuickStartGuide_4_0_RU.pdf
translated by Mykhailo Voloshko

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Grassroots support of MemoQ in non-English languages

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search