Thread poster: Laura Tridico

Laura Tridico  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:04
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Nov 18, 2009

I'm using the latest version of MemoQ, 3.6.8 I believe. I'm having a very strange problem - I received two separate MemoQ projects from a client, as I have many times before. This time, however, when I try to export either the clean or unclean version, the program crashes. The same problem occurred in both projects. I haven't changed anything on my computer and I didn't have this problem last time I used MemoQ.

I seem to have a bad export path but I'm not sure how to fix it. Has anyone had a similar problem? Thanks,

Laura

Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:04
Member (2003)
French to English
Try Export (dialog) Nov 18, 2009

Is it because these are server projects? I've had a similar problem in the past and it might be worth trying Export (dialog) as then you can specify the export path yourself. Just a thought, anyway.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to export documents

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search