How to switch to MemoQ 3.6 color scheme in MemoQ 4
Thread poster: Arkadi Burkov

Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 09:24
English to Russian
Feb 7, 2010

I am particularly interested in changing the color of the active segment number (orange in MQ 4), setting a "grayer" working background (seems too bright now) and making the borders separating the segments more visible. The 'customize appearance' doesn't let you do this sort of customization. I know this might seem like very minor issues, but they are very distracting and prevent me from focusing on my work and fully enjoying the great features that MQ 4 has to offericon_smile.gif
Many thanks in advance.

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
Local time: 08:24
French to Polish
+ ...
Seconded... Feb 8, 2010

Arkadi Burkov wrote:

I am particularly interested in changing the color of the active segment number (orange in MQ 4), setting a "grayer" working background (seems too bright now) and making the borders separating the segments more visible.

So. I'm not the only one icon_smile.gif

The 'customize appearance' doesn't let you do this sort of customization.

These settings are hardcoded in the program.

I know this might seem like very minor issues, but they are very distracting and prevent me from focusing on my work and fully enjoying the great features that MQ 4 has to offericon_smile.gif.

I have the same impression.
I would prefer some neutral colours (e.g. some MS Excel standard), I noticed it to Kilgray and they asnwered they'll reconsider it.... I hope...

Cheers
GG

[Edited at 2010-02-08 08:52 GMT]

Mikhail Popov
Singapore
Local time: 14:24
English to Russian
+ ...
Agreed Feb 17, 2010

Third vote!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to switch to MemoQ 3.6 color scheme in MemoQ 4

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search