How to switch to MemoQ 3.6 color scheme in MemoQ 4
Thread poster: Arkadi Burkov
Arkadi Burkov  Identity Verified
Belarus
Local time: 15:21
English to Russian
Feb 7, 2010

I am particularly interested in changing the color of the active segment number (orange in MQ 4), setting a "grayer" working background (seems too bright now) and making the borders separating the segments more visible. The 'customize appearance' doesn't let you do this sort of customization. I know this might seem like very minor issues, but they are very distracting and prevent me from focusing on my work and fully enjoying the great features that MQ 4 has to offer
Many thanks in advance.

Direct link Reply with quote

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:21
French to Polish
+ ...
Seconded... Feb 8, 2010

Arkadi Burkov wrote:

I am particularly interested in changing the color of the active segment number (orange in MQ 4), setting a "grayer" working background (seems too bright now) and making the borders separating the segments more visible.

So. I'm not the only one

The 'customize appearance' doesn't let you do this sort of customization.

These settings are hardcoded in the program.

I know this might seem like very minor issues, but they are very distracting and prevent me from focusing on my work and fully enjoying the great features that MQ 4 has to offer.

I have the same impression.
I would prefer some neutral colours (e.g. some MS Excel standard), I noticed it to Kilgray and they asnwered they'll reconsider it.... I hope...

Cheers
GG

[Edited at 2010-02-08 08:52 GMT]

Mikhail Popov
Singapore
Local time: 20:21
Member (2015)
English to Russian
+ ...
Agreed Feb 17, 2010

Third vote!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to switch to MemoQ 3.6 color scheme in MemoQ 4

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search