v 3.5 - how to ignore all error warnings AT ONCE?
Thread poster: MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 18:04
Italian to German
+ ...
Feb 23, 2010

Hello,

i need help urgently as i cannot export my documents, having about 200 error warnings about - unsignificant - term choices that memoq doesn´t like.

Is there a way to ignore all errors AT ONCE ?

Thanks a lot for your help (before my outsourcer is killing me )

Mike

[Edited at 2010-02-23 12:25 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Karen Stokes  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:04
Member (2003)
French to English
Tools > Resolve errors and warnings Feb 23, 2010

They'll come up in a list and you can just run down and check the "Ignore" box for each line. Unless someone knows a better way...

Best,

Karen

Philippe Etienne  Identity Verified
Spain
English to French
You should be able to export with terminology warnings only Feb 23, 2010

As far as I know, only errors (tags et al.) prevent you from exporting.
You can probably sort errors and warnings in the QA list and handle only errors.

Hope it helps,
Philippe

MikeTrans
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Those tags... Feb 24, 2010

Hello,

yes, it works!
In fact, I was given advice to remove all TB´s and running QA again to get rid of these messages about terms not matching, but your solution should also be fine.

I then removed about 10 tag errors - these were the *real* errors! - and then I was able to export.

Thanks!

Mike

Gergely Vandor
Hungary
English to Hungarian
QA is customizable Feb 24, 2010

Hello Mike,

MikeTrans wrote:
yes, it works!
In fact, I was given advice to remove all TB´s and running QA again to get rid of these messages about terms not matching, but your solution should also be fine.

If you don't want terminology checking, you can simply turn it off in the project settings. Click Project manager > Settings > Project QA settings.

In memoQ 4.0, there is also an "Ignore all warnings of this kind" command to ignore all terminology etc. warnings with one click.

Best regards,
Gergely

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

v 3.5 - how to ignore all error warnings AT ONCE?

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search