Open API in memoQ?
Thread poster: SDL Community

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:21
English
Sep 24, 2010

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the API documentation for memoQ tools? I searched the Help for API and SDK but got nothing and I believe it is possible to do something with the desktop.

Does anyone have any experience with this capability in memoQ?

Regards

Paul

Grzegorz Gryc  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:21
French to Polish
+ ...
Please contact Kilgray support :) Sep 24, 2010

SDL Support wrote:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the API documentation for memoQ tools? I searched the Help for API and SDK but got nothing and I believe it is possible to do something with the desktop.

The API is oficially available only for the full MQ Server edition (Enterprise).
Quoting the help, "please contact Kilgray support"icon_smile.gif

Does anyone have any experience with this capability in memoQ?

Only second hand general info kinda "it works fine".
I never paid attention, as the corporate solutions are not my segment of the market icon_smile.gif
See http://kilgray.com/faq/integration-third-party-systems

Cheers
GG

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Open API in memoQ?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search