Third party spellchecker and MemoQ
Thread poster: svenfrade

svenfrade  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:25
French to German
+ ...
Oct 4, 2010

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a thread related to my question.

I was wondering if it is possible to use a third party spellchecker (Duden Korrektor) in my case with MemoQ. As far as I can see, it is not, but perhaps I missed something...

I am not too enthusiastic about the Word spellchecker and I also miss the grammar check Duden Korrektor provides.

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 03:25
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Not at the moment, I think Oct 5, 2010

As far as I am aware the only two options possible now are Word's spellchecker and (at least in Spanish), the Hunspell plugin...

Maybe you could send an email to support@kilgray.com and ask them whether they plan to add other options in the near future?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Third party spellchecker and MemoQ

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search