MemoQ - a novice question - share a TM online...
Thread poster: Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Wojciech_ (X)
Poland
Local time: 15:38
English to Polish
+ ...
Nov 24, 2011

Hi,

I've tried to find some here, but unfortunately I couldn't.
I have just a quick question: do you need the Server version of MemoQ to share your TM online with just one other translator or is it even possible to do it in real time in the Pro version?

I'm asking because I'm seriously considering buying the software (I really liked the demo), but I would need it to enable me to share the TM with another translator. As of now, we use WF Anywhere for this purpose
... See more
Hi,

I've tried to find some here, but unfortunately I couldn't.
I have just a quick question: do you need the Server version of MemoQ to share your TM online with just one other translator or is it even possible to do it in real time in the Pro version?

I'm asking because I'm seriously considering buying the software (I really liked the demo), but I would need it to enable me to share the TM with another translator. As of now, we use WF Anywhere for this purpose and has worked quite well so far, but Memoq has a number of interesting functions WF Anywhere is missing, so we thought we could switch to it.

Thank you for your replies...
Collapse

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 15:38
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
As far as I am aware Nov 24, 2011

To share a memory online and update it simultaneously with a colleague, you need a server version.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ - a novice question - share a TM online...

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »