MemoQ + Parallels + Russian(Apple) Parallels keyboard layout + Ctrl+1 = "1" at the end of insertion
Thread poster: Alex Posoltsev

Alex Posoltsev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 19:42
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 5, 2012

I have just explored a strange thing in memoQ and Parallels.

When I switch to Russian (Apple) Parallels keyboard layout and press eg CTRL+1 to insert my first translation result or term I get it inserted with "1" at the end (or "2" if I press CTRL+2).

Usual English, Russian and English (Apple) Parallels keyboard layouts work fine.
If I check "Append space to inserted terms" and press CTRL+1, I get " 1" (space"1").

Any ideas why ?icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ + Parallels + Russian(Apple) Parallels keyboard layout + Ctrl+1 = "1" at the end of insertion

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search