Thread poster: Alejandra Sanchez

Alejandra Sanchez
Local time: 04:43
German to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 8, 2012

Hallo,

I need desperately your help!

I received a ppf-file from my customer and I used memoQ to translate it. I finished the translation without problems and then tried to export it to be used with Transit.

At first, memoQ created a folder named xxx.tpf but the file saved in it was a ppf file!! So I tried saving it once again in different folders and with different names but I always got the same.

Now, a new problem appeared! The message "Pfad ungültig oder zielsprachige Konflikte" (invalid path or conflict with the target language) appears.

I have no idea how to export my translation for it to be opend with transit (or exported at all for that matter :S) nad I have to return it tomorrow!

Thanks in advance

Ale

Direct link Reply with quote

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 04:43
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Latest version? Aug 8, 2012

I remember it was mentioned that memoQ 6 had some trouble dealing with Transit projects. I am not a user of Transit (or of memoQ with Transit projects), so I can't tell you what is going wrong. I just thought I'd recommend to check whether you have the latest build installed. It is 6.0.13 at this moment.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ: Problem exporting translation.

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €415 / $495
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 You will also receive FREE access to our getting started eLearning program!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search