How to watch recorded webinars
Thread poster: Marianne Prip Olsen
Marianne Prip Olsen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 17:07
English to Danish
Oct 17, 2012

Hi there
I’m trying to watch a recorded webinar, but the quality of the recording isn’t very high on the screen, and I can't see the details. I have tried Vimeo and couch mode on Vimeo, and they don't work very well for me. Does anybody know whether the recording can be downloaded and watched using another program? I think I did that about a year ago, but now I can’t find the way to do it.
Thanks, Marianne

Direct link Reply with quote

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Upcoming free webinars + recorded videos Oct 17, 2012

Hi Marianne - not sure if you're referring to Kilgray recorded webinars or ProZ.com webianrs.

ProZ.com will be organizing a set of free webinars for November (including memoQ). You can check back to http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/free-webinars to see the available webinars in the coming weeks.

In addition all past webinars conducted by ProZ.com can be viewed at http://www.proz.com/videos/cat%20tool%20webinars These can be viewed on ProZ.com (streamed) but not downloaded.

Regards,

Drew

Marianne Prip Olsen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 17:07
English to Danish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 17, 2012

Hi Drew
I was referring to Kilgray's recorded webinars, as I wasn't aware that Proz makes MemoQ webinars. Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I might attend in the future or stream some of the old ones.

Regards, Marianne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to watch recorded webinars

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search