How to watch recorded webinars
Thread poster: Marianne Prip Olsen

Marianne Prip Olsen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 07:16
English to Danish
Oct 17, 2012

Hi there
I’m trying to watch a recorded webinar, but the quality of the recording isn’t very high on the screen, and I can't see the details. I have tried Vimeo and couch mode on Vimeo, and they don't work very well for me. Does anybody know whether the recording can be downloaded and watched using another program? I think I did that about a year ago, but now I can’t find the way to do it.
Thanks, Marianne

Drew MacFadyen
SITE STAFF
Upcoming free webinars + recorded videos Oct 17, 2012

Hi Marianne - not sure if you're referring to Kilgray recorded webinars or ProZ.com webianrs.

ProZ.com will be organizing a set of free webinars for November (including memoQ). You can check back to http://www.proz.com/translator-training/format/free-webinars to see the available webinars in the coming weeks.

In addition all past webinars conducted by ProZ.com can be viewed at http://www.proz.com/videos/cat%20tool%20webinars These can be viewed on ProZ.com (streamed) but not downloaded.

Regards,

Drew

Marianne Prip Olsen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 07:16
English to Danish
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 17, 2012

Hi Drew
I was referring to Kilgray's recorded webinars, as I wasn't aware that Proz makes MemoQ webinars. Thanks for bringing that to my attention - I might attend in the future or stream some of the old ones.

Regards, Marianne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to watch recorded webinars

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search