Thread poster: LEXpert

LEXpert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 13:34
Member (2008)
Croatian to English
+ ...
May 8, 2013

Why did this error suddenly appear when starting MemoQ? I obviously have an active license and use it daily. Communicating with the activation server seems to have resolved the issue, but it's extremely frightening to think that it could randomly occur at some inopportune time when I have no access to the internet but need to work!

(MemoQ 6.02 Win7 X64 pro.)

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 19:34
License issue May 11, 2013

Hi Rudolf,

I am not sure why you are getting this. As you point it out it should not happen. Please accept Kilgray's apologies for this. If it or something similar happens again please contact and we will resolve it as quickly as you can.

Thank you for your support of memoQ,

Peter Reynolds, Kilgray

Michael Joseph Wdowiak Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:34
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
Hi Rudolf, May 11, 2013

If I remember correctly I have come across this error quite a few times in the year or two I have been using memoQ, but it has always been easy to fix by just trying again or contacting the activation server. I wouldn't take much notice of it.

(MemoQ 6.2.17 Win8 X64 Pro)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error: "No active license on your computer"

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search