Blocking error during alignment in MemoQ 6.2.18
Thread poster: SH007

Local time: 13:54
English to French
+ ...
Jul 1, 2013

When I attempt to align a document pair in MemoQ (version 6.2.18) and I start editing (removing a link, joining / splitting), an internal error occurs which prevents me from continuing. My colleagues work with the same version and they are not experiencing this problem.

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.Common.AlignmentLinkCollection.get_Item(Int32 index)
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.GUI.AlignmentGUIRowData.get_Type()
at MemoQ.ReferenceDocuments.GUI.AlignmentGridEx.drawLinks(Graphics g)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintTransparentBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Region transparentRegion)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintTransparentBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle, Color backColor, Point scrollOffset)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e, Rectangle rectangle)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs pevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Blocking error during alignment in MemoQ 6.2.18

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search