Thread poster: Charlotte Farrell

Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:39
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
Jul 2, 2013

I apologise if this question has been answered before or is somewhat stupid, but it's something that's been annoying me for a while now.

Is there a way to view all of the contents of a TM in one go? I.e. without having to search manually via the concordance search or similar. I just tried importing a livedoc link into a new TM and there should be about 40 entries. Is there any way that I can look at the contents of the TM easily? If this can't be done with MemoQ, could you recommend some other way that I could do this?

Thank you for your help!

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:39
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
In the Resource Console Jul 2, 2013

Tools - Resource Console - choose Translation Memories, select for your memory, and then click the Edit link at the bottom. If you do not fill any data in the dialog box that opens and simply click OK, you will land in a new tab that opens with all the segments.

If you make changes to the segments or delete segments, make sure you click Commit before you close this tab, so that your edits are saved in the memory.

Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 08:39
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Tomás! Jul 2, 2013

That's brilliant, thank you. You've made my life so much easier!

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:39
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Always glad to help! Jul 2, 2013

Take care and good luck!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Viewing Entire TM Contents

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search