Presentation problem between MemoQ and Docx (with small capitals)
Thread poster: Madeleine Chevassus

Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:21
Member (2010)
English to French
Sep 5, 2013

Hello

MemoQ 6.2

I have a string in MemoQ , "Conférence" - in a title; it is generated in the docx as large Capital and small capitals without accent.

This is not correct in French, I want to generate the "é" into a small capital with accent.

second trial: I change the input string into "ConfÉrence" in MemoQ; it is generated "ConfÉrence" with all small letters turned into small capitals but É is still in large capital instead of small capital.

Could anyone be kind enough to enable me to generate "é" as a small capital with accent in the docx?

Thank you

Madeleine

Direct link Reply with quote

Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 22:21
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
Can you not copy/paste it in? Sep 6, 2013

Could you not get this character from somewhere (online for example) and paste it in?

Madeleine Chevassus  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:21
Member (2010)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
I did Sep 6, 2013

thank you, I could paste-in a small accented capital, but it doesn't have the good size and I can't change the size correctly!

have a good day!

Madeleine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Presentation problem between MemoQ and Docx (with small capitals)

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 for €415/$495 with free eLearning
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €415 / $495 / £325 / ¥60,000 For this month only – receive SDL Trados Studio 2017 - Getting Started eLearning for FREE.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search