Thread poster: Kirsten Bodart
Kirsten Bodart
Kirsten Bodart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 19:42
Dutch to English
+ ...
Oct 25, 2013

Is there any way I can import (reviewed) target only files into the original source files in MemoQ2013? They were worked on quite a lot, so in order not to have to work on the remaining batches of client's source texts, I would like to update my TM automatically, but I can't find how to do it.

Any ideas, apart from painstakingly copy-pasting every single segment?

Tomasz Sienicki
Tomasz Sienicki  Identity Verified
Denmark
Member (2007)
Danish to Polish
+ ...
memoQ 2013 R2 Oct 25, 2013

This functionality has been added in memoQ 6.8.

Carl Carter
Carl Carter
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Use memoQ 2013 R2 Oct 25, 2013

Hi Kirsten,

A new version of memoQ 2013 is due out next week that includes a new feature to do this called "monolingual review" - it's only just been implemented in memoQ for Word files and is just being beta-tested. There's going to be a free webinar about the new release ("R2") on Monday 28 October, 5-6 pm CET.

See my bl
... See more
Hi Kirsten,

A new version of memoQ 2013 is due out next week that includes a new feature to do this called "monolingual review" - it's only just been implemented in memoQ for Word files and is just being beta-tested. There's going to be a free webinar about the new release ("R2") on Monday 28 October, 5-6 pm CET.

See my blog for a few more details and links: http://www.ampertrans.de/blog/.

If you're in a hurry to make the changes, I'm afraid you'll have to do it manually until the new release is launched.

Regards

Carl
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:42
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Open the Translations view… Oct 25, 2013

of the project and right-click on a file. In the context menu, you’ll find Import Reviewed Document. Is it what’s you’re looking for?

[Edited at 2013-10-25 14:22 GMT]

Kirsten Bodart
Kirsten Bodart  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Dutch to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the info Oct 25, 2013

both of you.

I'm not really in a hurry, but I've got another project coming up for the same client with quite a lot of matches, so it's best that it is updated from the start. I've copy-pasted it in the meantime anyway, because I had a few hours free.
I'll look into that new version.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Import the reviewed target into MemoQ2013

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »