Thread poster: Yaotl Altan

Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:32
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 15, 2013

Hello, I bought a license for MemoQ in 20112 and installed it in a PC. Now, I want to install it in my laptop, but the Kilgray.con page sent me the following message.

"Network Access Message: The page cannot be displayed

Explanation: The page you requested could not be reached, due to a proxy server configuration problem."

Do you know the exact changes required at the configuration level to Access the page?

Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

István Lengyel
Hungary
Local time: 14:32
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Unfortunately our servers are down Dec 15, 2013

Hi Yaotl,

Unfortunately the servers went down today and we are still trying to recover. The activation works by now, but the website not yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
István

Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 07:32
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Upgrade Dec 17, 2013

Dear Isván:

The license I bought in August 2012 was for MemoQ 6.2. Is it posible to upgrade that version?

Kind regards.

István Lengyel
Hungary
Local time: 14:32
English to Hungarian
+ ...
one year included Dec 20, 2013

Dear Yaotl,

If you bought the system after Oct 28, 2012, you can upgrade to memoQ 2013 R2 for free. But please check this at support, I don't think I should give out your details here

Best regards,
István

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ installation

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search