Thread poster: jokerman

jokerman
Germany
Local time: 04:43
English to German
+ ...
Jan 11, 2014

Hello everyone,

I recently had my hard disc crashed down, but I managed to restore the entire memoq-folder with all my TMs in it.
Now I would like to re-import these TMs into my new memoq-istallation. I have tried the following:

selected a TM in my new installtion -> right click -> register localy -> browsed to the mtx-file that I wanted to import

However, then the following error message came up:

TYPE:
MemoQ.TMEngineWrapper.TMVersionException

SOURCE:
MemoQ.TMEngineWrapper

CALL STACK:
bei MemoQ.TMEngineWrapper.TranslationMemory.GetInfo(String path)
bei MemoQ.TranslationMemory.GUI.TMResourceControl.handleRegisterLocal()

Does anyone have an idea how to solve this problem?
Or, alternatively, how to re-import those mtx-files into my new memoq-installation in a different way?

The memoQ-version is 4.2.7

Igor

[Bearbeitet am 2014-01-11 22:28 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

importing mtx into new memoq-installation

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search