Thread poster: Juancar
Does any of you know how to have systematically sentences separated by ":" in the same segment?
Thanks a lot
| Update your segmentation rules || Feb 10, 2014 |
1. Go to Tools->Options->Default resources->Segmentation rules
2. Select a language you need and clone the Default or create new. Make it like that: Default_EN-US_copy or some other convenient name.
3. Go to Edit.
4. Go to the tab called Custom lists.
5. Go to #end# in the left window, put the colon symbol ( : ) in the entry line below the right window and click Add.
6. You may also do the same with the #cap# and/or
7. Create in the left window your own group, say, #colon# and add a colon mark into it, too.
8. Go to Segmentation tab, check in the left window this group: #end##!#[\s]+[\d] and add to it in the right window (Exceptions) this rule: #colon##!#[\s]+[\d]
9. Click OK and close Segmentation rules.
10. Restart MemoQ.
11. Create a new project and import into it a short document containing what is required, a half-page text containing colons in different combinations like Rev.: 0, Tel.: (812) 123 45 67, Fax: +1 333 333 333, SCOPE: Project, Fig.2: Cylinder, following: summary, etc.
12. Please write it here if this post helped.
[Редактировалось 2014-02-10 22:06 GMT]
| | Juancar
English to Spanish
Thank you Valery! I have learnt a lot now.
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »