Adel Benhamouda
France
Local time: 01:44
Member (2012)
English to French
+ ...
Mar 3, 2014

Hello,

I have a problem with MemQ 6, it shows all tags as errors and I can neither fix them nor export my project.

The error message is: Tag "1,2,3" is not defined in the document's configuration.

Thank you for your reply.

Adel

Direct link Reply with quote

Charlotte Farrell  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:44
Member (2013)
German to English
+ ...
Remove them from source? Mar 3, 2014

Depending on the type of tags (some don't seem to serve any purpose or only minor formatting), you might be able to remove them and still end up with a good target document. Edit the source (command F2 on my computer) and remove the tags. I did this once when I was having a similar problem and it worked well. Export a copy of your TM to keep it safe just in case you have any more problems.

Adel Benhamouda
France
Local time: 01:44
Member (2012)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Mar 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your reply,

Actually I couldn't remove tags from 900 segments manually. I had to download a new version of MemoQ (2013 R2) and migrated my file. There are no such problems in this version.

Kind regards,

Adel

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ considers all tags as errors

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search