Thread poster: radruz

radruz  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 05:16
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 13, 2014

Hello everyone:

I am having problems to open a Translation Package with memoQ 2013 R2. This package is an update from a previous one I have already delivered and that did not give me any problems.

The new Package has an updated TM and the new document to be translated, my client also changed the settings "View" and now it has been disabled. I think the Problem I get has to do with this update, this is the error message I get in German (that is the interface language) and then the translation:

Übersetzungspaket-Problem
Dieses Paket enthält ein Update, aber es kann auf diesem Computer kein passendes Projekt dafür gefunden werden.
Vergeweisern Sie sich, das Ausgangsübersetzungspaket importieren. Importieren Sie danach das aktuelle Update-Paket.

Problem with the translation package
This package contains an update, but no suitable project can be found for it on this computer. Make sure that you import the source translation package and import the current update package afterwards.

I really don't know if I am doing something wrong. I tried to open it as I did with the first one, just by doing double click on it, but it didn't work this time. If there are extra steps I have to take I would appreciate if you could help me out.

Thanks a lot for your help!!!

Direct link Reply with quote

Yaotl Altan  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 22:16
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
s Jun 14, 2014

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation package problem

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search