Mariano Saab
Argentina
Local time: 18:34
Member (2013)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 2, 2014

Hi all,

I'm using memoQ R2 2013 (Project Manager Version) and I get this error message when trying to export my translated document:

TYPE:
System.FormatException

Input string was not in a correct format.

SOURCE:
mscorlib

CALL STACK:
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.DOCX.ExportCommentsHelper.extendRelations(String workingDirectory)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.DOCX.ExportCommentsHelper.ExportComments(String commentFilePath, Boolean commentFileExist, Dictionary`2 rowComments)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.OpenXML.Framework.OpenXMLFramework.ExportDocument(ExSegmentCollection segmentedText, String targetPath, DocumentExportInfo docExportInfo, List`1 nonParagraphFiles, IProgressContext progressContext)
at MemoQ.DocConverters.DOCX.DOCXConverter.ExportDocument(ExSegmentCollection segmentedText, ExTranslationStatusCollection status, String targetPath, DocumentExportInfo docExportInfo)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ExportController.exportCharacterBasedDocument(ICharacterBasedConverter converter)
at MemoQ.DocConverterFramework.ExportWorker.Export()

Any ideas? This is a 7 docx files project and I had no problems exporting the other 6 files. Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error exporting document

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search