editing confirmed segments
Thread poster: Eric Zink

Eric Zink  Identity Verified
Local time: 22:16
Member (2012)
German to English
Oct 4, 2014

I am working with memoq 2013 (6.5.22).

I added a file to my project that has confirmed segments (double green check marks on the right). I cannot edit them, but I need to. How can I go about doing so?

Direct link Reply with quote

Marc Cordes  Identity Verified
Poland
English to German
+ ...
Try this Oct 4, 2014

I had the same problem ages ago and I guess I solved it by going here within the project itself: http://screencast.com/t/HfRrUyiO

With this setting you should be able to edit all double-green checked segments.

preynolds
Confirmed and reviewed segments Oct 6, 2014

Hi Eric,

A double green check mark means that the segment has already been translated, confirmed and then reviewed. You should contact your customer about this as it seems that they have already dealt with this segment and may not want further changes. The reason you cannot edit these segment is your role is a translator and they have been reviewed by someone with a reviewer 2 role. This person needs to make the change or un-confirm them.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Peter Reynolds (Kilgray)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

editing confirmed segments

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search