Importing bilingual Excel
Thread poster: Katiusza
Katiusza
Poland
Local time: 10:09
English to Polish
Nov 13, 2014

Hi Guys & Girls

I need help regarding importing bilingual Excel with columns side by side.
Until some point it was super simple: Import with options, choose file, Multilingual delimited file and then choosing relevant options/columns in the next window.

Now it seems that you need to dig into resource console and create a separate filter every time before import. However, even if I do that and specify the right columns, I get a 'Sequence contains no elements' error message and the import is not successful. Has anyone seen that and knows what to do? I need to deliver to the client urgently and Kilgray support went mute.

Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Katiusza
Poland
English to Polish
TOPIC STARTER
Issue solved! Nov 13, 2014

Please ignore the question, the issue was solved with Kilgray's support.

If anyone experiences this in the future: it might be a version in your build, check it and update if needed.

Juancar
English to Spanish
How? Nov 16, 2014

Hi Katiusza,

I have the same problem. Can you tell how did you solve the problem?

Thank you!!

JC

MikeTrans
Germany
Member (2005)
Italian to German
+ ...
Hiding columns Nov 17, 2014

MemoQ has an easy import system for Excel files: you chose to hide specific columns.

Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing bilingual Excel

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search