Direct link Reply with quote

MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 12:02
Member (2005)
Italian to German
+ ...
Nice video! Dec 5, 2014

True, in a few minutes you cover a whole webinar...
I'm generally reluctant about ribbons, but here in MemoQ I think I will throw my doubts behind.

Greets,
Mike

Catherine Howard
United States
Local time: 06:02
Portuguese to English
+ ...
that convinced me Dec 7, 2014

Hey Dominique -- I've been looking around for a new CAT tool to replace my bare-bones XTM Cloud (your videos have been a great help getting a sense of how the various programs work) and was leaning toward memoQ. I've liked it so far during my trial period. Then your new video on memoQ 2014 R2 came along, and WOW! I love the new ribbon -- it makes the program even more intuitive (memoQ already seemed like one of the most intuitive CAT tools to use). Your video made it very easy to follow through a translation from start to finish very effectively. Between you and the new ribbon, I'm not just leaning -- I've toppled over the cliff.

Thanks for putting together yet another great video -- I hope you have fun making them!

Catherine

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

memoQ 2014 R2 video

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search