LQA Report Failure
Thread poster: Adrian Paul Ile

Adrian Paul Ile
Hungary
Local time: 19:57
Mar 11, 2016

Hello,

I have to review an 80 000 words project in Memoq. After Done I have a number of rejected segments I want to Run an LQA Report, I can Run the Statistics, but I need an error list from the second tab (Error lists) to be able to send the feedback with my made comments to the translator. When I click Update preview I get the following error message:

does anyone know what can be wrong because I read the error message but I'm not closer to the solution. Thank you in advance!

1st window:

General error.
TYPE:
System.IndexOutOfRangeException

Index was outside the bounds of the array.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.CoreStructures

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.CoreStructures.FormattedString.get_Item(Int32 pos)
at MemoQ.CoreStructures.SegmentBuilder.Subsegment(Segment seg, Int32 start, Int32 length)
at MemoQ.Project.LQAExportRejectSegmentsJobBase`1.markOneLQAError(Segment baseTargetSegment, Dictionary`2 errorsAndIndices, List`1 sgmntRanges, Segment& modifSegment, List`1& sepRanges, Segment errText)
at MemoQ.Project.LQAExportRejectSegmentsJobBase`1.marksLQAErrors(Segment baseTargetSegment, List`1 targetRanges, Boolean supScriptNeeded, Segment& modifSegment, List`1& sepRanges, List`1 lqaErrors)
at MemoQ.Project.LQAExportRejectSegmentsJobBase`1.collectInfoForOneRow(IScopeItem item)
at MemoQ.Project.LQAExportRejectSegmentsJobBase`1.DoJob()
at MemoQ.Common.Job.JobBase.Execute(Object o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The operation has been completed with some errors.

2nd window:

General Error

TYPE:
System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

SOURCE:
Kilgray.Utils

CALL STACK:
at Kilgray.Utils.Serialization.ByteBuffer.set_Position(Int32 value)
at MemoQ.Project.Dialogs.LQAStatisticsForm.btnUpdatePreview_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

kimchupa
South Korea
Local time: 02:57
I have the same issue Apr 22, 2016

I can't get the error list from the LQA reports window.

Adrian Paul Ile - Have you find a solution?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

LQA Report Failure

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search