Thread poster: Ömer Maraş

Ömer Maraş
Turkey
Local time: 09:32
English to Turkish
+ ...
Mar 29, 2016

hi folks,
I have looked for but not found any way to apply the same change to several segments that come up during QA.

The scenario is this:
1 - During QA a different version of a segment is found and all dozens of the "version standing out" are listed.
2 - I go through each one of them in the QA view, change them (manually copy-pasting them, as there is no option/button/shortcut to just "take over" the "other/different" version!!!), CTRL+ENTER the segment, and go to the next.

Now my question is - is there a way to filter such issues, apply the change to one segment and have all other "same" instances be updated as well??

If this is not possible (what use is memoQ as a CAT tool then??), is there at least a way to "take over/insert" the "different" version showing up in QA??

Many thanks in advance!!!

Omer

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Populate multiple segments during QA review changes missing in memoQ

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search