Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:48
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
May 7, 2016

Hello

I've seen this feature should be enable only for projects and when working at a project online.

Instead, I have it in the footer of the Translation page (where you have to the list of files) just below the Export feature. Moreover I work in local (in the url above there is My Computer) and it is a project I created myself.

I clicked Wrap Up in the translation page, and now it's greyed and in the Project page there is no Wrap Up feature.

What is exactly this feature?

Thanks
Lucia

Direct link Reply with quote

CD_Schuster
Germany
German to English
+ ...
Feature also for local projects created with project template May 8, 2016

This feature is also available for local projects created with project templates. You can specify exactly what happens when you wrap up the project (e.g. export file, delete translation memories etc.). This allows you to finish a project quickly without having to delete temporary resources etc. manually.

If you did not use a project template this feature may show up as available, but will not actually do anything. In any case, it will be greyed out after you use it, as the project is then "finished".

Greetings,
Chris

Lucia Messuti  Identity Verified
Italy
Member (2003)
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks May 9, 2016

Thanks Chris,
you were very clear.

Lucia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2014 R2 and Wrap Up feature

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search