Off topic: Memoq stop working
Thread poster: Ackebea

Ackebea
United States
Local time: 00:58
English to Swedish
+ ...
May 18, 2016

My memoq stop working after battery died on my laptop. Now I can do nothing, cant open anything, cant import cant export. Please help.
It just says general error can not complete the task

Direct link Reply with quote

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:58
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Some file corrupted May 18, 2016

Yes, this is a situation that can happen if the computer was turned off without closing memoQ. The solution is relatively simple (it always involves renaming some XML settings file), but could you copy the full error here?

You might want to have a look at this other forum in case it helps: http://www.proz.com/forum/memoq_support/293609-cannot_open_any_projects_in_memoq_2015.html

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Memoq stop working

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search