Thread poster: Mayca M.R.

Mayca M.R.  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 11, 2016

Dear colleagues,

I am having some problem when exporting the translations (from a Transit package) done with the MemoQ.

Do you know if there is any way to check that all the files belonging to the package have been properly exported, before returning it to the client?

This is the second time that some translations are missing, since the translated files corresponding to the package seem not to be properly exported. The solution in the first case was to re-export the package. But this time, I haven´t succeed after trying twice.

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Kind regards,
Mayca

Direct link Reply with quote

CafeTran Training
Netherlands
Local time: 12:16
Copy to zip Jun 11, 2016

Copy the Transit return package to .zip. Double-click it to open it. Check the content.

Mayca M.R.  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great help! Jun 11, 2016

Thank you very much for your great help!
Finally, I could solve the problem.
Have a lovely day!!!
KR
Mayca

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem when exporting the .txf file from MemoQ

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search