Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ
Thread poster: EL Cavanaugh

EL Cavanaugh
New Zealand
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
Oct 13, 2016

Hi important support staff!

I have encountered a challenge in my current MemoQ assignment.
I just bought MemoQ license and was doing translatin in Studio as it was more comfortable since I was in the middle of this assignment once I decided to buy the license. But now Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ.

I emptied all translations from MemoQ and intended to export the clean latest tmx as the one was giving half translated sentences.

I created a new local memory, imported the new tmx with the option to optimize Trados entries for the best MemoQ matches (to get all the tags correctly), and pretranslate. And I get some mixed language sentences as if they are coming from the client´s memory - any advice?

Is there some machine translation possibly in the client´s memory that I am connected to via the server?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search