Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ
Thread poster: EL Cavanaugh

EL Cavanaugh
Member (2008)
English to Finnish
Oct 13, 2016

Hi important support staff!

I have encountered a challenge in my current MemoQ assignment.
I just bought MemoQ license and was doing translatin in Studio as it was more comfortable since I was in the middle of this assignment once I decided to buy the license. But now Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ.

I emptied all translations from MemoQ and intended to export the clean latest tmx as the one was giving half translated sentences.

I created a new local memory, imported the new tmx with the option to optimize Trados entries for the best MemoQ matches (to get all the tags correctly), and pretranslate. And I get some mixed language sentences as if they are coming from the client´s memory - any advice?

Is there some machine translation possibly in the client´s memory that I am connected to via the server?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2015 tmx is not importing correctly to MemoQ

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search