MemoQ 2015 inserting characters as italic, bold, underlined superscript AFTER EACH TAG
Thread poster: cristinabadea

cristinabadea  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 07:56
German to Romanian
+ ...
Jun 7

Hi all,
I have this really annoying problem with MemoQ, it inserts all characters after a tag as bold, italic, underlined and superscript. I know the shortcuts to deactivate them, but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this before. The type of tag doesn't matter, it does this after all tag types. Is there a solution?
Thnx!

Direct link Reply with quote

MaxOO
Japan
Reported to Kilgray already Jun 7

Hi,

I already reported this bug to Kilgray. A support team member said he confirmed it and forwarded it to the developers. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next build.

Dr. Jason Faulkner  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:56
Member (2006)
Spanish to English
Same thing happening here Jul 3

It's been happening for the past couple months. Hopefully they'll fix it soon because it's very time consuming over the course of a long document.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2015 inserting characters as italic, bold, underlined superscript AFTER EACH TAG

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search