How can I export a bilingual document, in which the omited tags with regex are included?
Thread poster: Elena Pérez

Elena Pérez  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 00:42
Member (2013)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 27, 2017

Dear colleagues,

I have been working on a document with some codes in square brackets which appear at the beginning of the segments and are not separated by a space. Since those are not to be translated and they make translating more difficult, I excluded them from the import with a regex text filter, which worked quite well.

When I export the file as a normal word file those codes are present. The problem is, that I have been asked to export a bilingual document and in that case the codes do not appear. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you in advance!
Elena

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I export a bilingual document, in which the omited tags with regex are included?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search