TB - New term defaults not updating through server
Thread poster: Gabriel Ninô

Gabriel Ninô  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 15:44
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Mar 27

If the PM changes new term defaults after I've checked out the project, although the TB properties show the correct defaults, the old defaults apply when I add a new term.

The only fix I know is completely removing the project (from recycle bin as well), restarting memoQ and then checking out the project again.

Is there an easier way to fix this issue?

TIA


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TB - New term defaults not updating through server

Advanced search






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search