Problem with pre-translate in MemoQ 2015: "memoQ cannot find the requested LiveDocs corpus......"
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:28
French to English
Apr 13

Hello, with some of my projects in MemoQ, the following message comes up when I try to pre-translate files:

Normal pre-translation]

memoQ cannot find the requested LiveDocs corpus; it may have been deleted.
GUID: a30c94b0-4532-4c52-b2cb-5a4fcd1b546e

I've searched in the tech forums here & on Kilgray's website, but have not found a solution to this problem, also, when I click cancel when this problem comes up, MemoQ just gets stuck & have to restart it. Has anyone come across this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated, thank you.

John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 08:28
Member (2008)
French to English
Register local? Apr 13

Try using Register Local - I sometimes have this problem with TMs and TBs. Open the Resource console > LiveDocs > click on Register local > open the appropriate LiveDocs folder and double click Corpus.xml

France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks very much John, I'll try that :-) Apr 13

Thanks John!

France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Register Local button is greyed out.... Apr 14

The Register Local button is greyed out....

Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 15:28
Member (2008)
English to Greek
+ ...
Server URL: My Computer Apr 14

Perhaps you have accidentally switched to a different server.

On the top of the window, click on the drop-down menu labeled "Server URL" and select the "My Computer" option. Problem fixed, right?

France
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Epameinondas, but where is that particular drop-down menu, please? Apr 16

"On the top of the window, click on the drop-down menu labeled "Server URL" and select the "My Computer" option."

Is the drop-down menu on the Project page, LiveDocs, translation page.....? I can't find it, please advise, many thanks!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with pre-translate in MemoQ 2015: "memoQ cannot find the requested LiveDocs corpus......"

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search